Get your questions answered here – if not call or email.
Can I connect anything else besides a DVD player?
Oh yeah!! Connect any of the equipment below.
- Xbox, PS/3, Wii or any gaming system (the kids eyes will explode with a 9′ x 16′ gaming screen)
- Cable / Dish – Watch the big game!
- Computer (Mac or PC)
How many people can view the event?
- Standard Package – up to 50 people
- Premium Package – up to 100 people
- Ultimate Package – up to 200 people
Can I have the movie inside?
Yes. See below for space requirements. We also have muffler boxes for the blower to cut down on the noise inside.
How much space do I need?
- Standard Package – The screen needs 7ft wide x 4ft deep – and then a distance of about 15 feet from projector to screen.
- Premium Package – The screen needs 13ft wide x 11ft tall – and then a distance of about 20ft from projector to screen.
- Ultimate Package – The screen needs 17ft wide x 13ft tall – and then a distance of about 25ft from projector to screen.
We also have short throw projectors for a little bit more that would require much less space from projector to screen if you are short on space.
How dark does it have to be?
Dusk or later – see here for sunset times for a good idea. Chicago area sunset times. You can start somewhat earlier but the best viewing is when it is dark.
Is Wind OK?
- Standard Package – only a light breeze 5mph or less
- Premium Package – up to 25mph
- Ultimate Package – up to 25mph
Is it easy to setup?
Yes. All the packages are very easy to setup. We will show you everything when you pickup.
Do you deliver?
Yes. Delivery Fees (includes setup and pickup – what a bargain!)
- $50 within 10 miles of Arlington Heights
- $99 Downtown Chicago or further than 10 miles and less than 50
- Further than 50 miles can be quoted
Can I use in a Park or Campsite that doesn’t have electricity?
YES!! We have super quiet Honda EU2000i generators for rent that will supply all the power you need to run your movie night.
Bad Weather Policy
The bad weather policy is pretty simple and customer friendly. You can cancel 6 hours (or more) before the scheduled delivery time for no charge. If you cancel between 6 hours and the actual delivery then we charge the delivery fee. If we start setting up – then you pay the full amount.
These are just a few of the cities and suburbs that we service (heck we’ll go ANYWHERE for the right price):
Addison, Algonquin, Alsip, Arlington Heights, Aurora, Barrington, Bartlett, Batavia, Bellwood, Bensenville, Berkley, Berwyn, Bloomingdale, Bolingbrook, Bridgeview, Broadview, Brookfield, Buffalo Grove, Burbank, Burr Ridge, Carol Stream, Carpentersville, Chicago, Chicago Heights, Chicago Ridge, Cicero, Clarendon Hills, Crystal Lake, Darien, Deerfield, Deer Park, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Elmhurst, Elmwood Park, Evanston, Evergreen Park, Forest Park, Franklin Park, Geneva, Glen Ellyn, Glencoe, Glendale Heights, Glenview, Hanover Park, Hazel Crest, Hickory Hills, Highland Park, Hillside, Hinsdale, Hodgkins, Hoffman Estates, Homer Glen, Inverness, Itasca, Kenosha, Kenilworth, LaGrange, Indian Head Park, Lake Forest, Lemont, Libertyville, Lincolnwood, Lincolnshire, Lisle, Lockport. Lombard, Long Grove, Lyons, Maywood, Medinah, Melrose Park, Milwaukee, Morton Grove, Mount Prospect, Mundelein, Naperville, Niles, Norridge, Northbrook, Northlake, Oak Brook, Oak Brook Terrace, , Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Palatine, Palos Hills, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Park Ridge, Plainfield, Prospect Heights, River Forest, River Grove, Riverside, Riverwoods, Rockford, Rolling Meadows, River Forest, Romeoville, Roselle, St. Charles, Schaumburg, Schiller Park, Skokie, South Barrington, Villa Park, Warrenville, Westchester, Western Springs, West Chicago, Westmont, Wheaton, Wheeling, Willowbrook, Willow Springs, Wilmette, Winnetka, Winfield, Wooddale, Woodridge.